Should I bother pointing that out to them, or is this how they know none of their suppliers had it?
- I find your lack of pants disturbing.
- Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
- I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
- In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering.
- Han’ll have those pants down - we’ve gotta give him more time!
- I have altered the pants, pray that I don’t alter them further.
I found that my lecturer’s sentences were more entertaining by adding the word “pants” (and whatever other words would make the word make grammatical sense).