- KBKarma: I am the Mind-Blower.
- KBKarma: ... That sounds so DIRTY.
- brilliantology: a mind is a terrible thing to taste
“In a game based around “role playing,” players are encouraged to take on the part of elves, dwarves, half-orcs, assassins, and warlocks, yet it is assumed that in all these roles they will still be white.”
I find it odd how he keeps mentioning 3rd and 4th ed as touch-stones, but keeps harking back to 1st and 2nd ed. Surely he’s only commenting on half of the history. I can’t actually add much more, because I’m incapable of completely verbalising my feelings. But this comes off as written by an overly-sensitive PC-freak, who gets offended when black people are accused of crimes, or who forced the Vatican to get priests to replace all male plural nouns with male and female plurals (ie substituting “for all men” with “for all men and women” or “for all”).
In Addition: I read the original link after I wrote this (I know, bad me), and I scoffed a little. Doesn’t sit well with me, really, mainly because a) it’s a game, and b) my experiences actually, you know, playing it.
Couldn’t have said it better.
- toxick: this means that despite mona sax being nothing but eye candy in this movie, that we don't even see her tits
- nosmo: You can't even wallhack the film to see her in the shower :(
- toxick: besides
- toxick: there are no girls on irc
- toxick: david needs people to know that girls use tumblr